Wednesday, August 10, 2011

My


  • It feels so amazing

    Im about to hit the pillows, and close my eyes and Dream!!! of what I cant control in life. but b4 I do all that I pray to my god the reason I even exist to this day. Thank you. Anywho I thought i typed wateva is on my mind for the day, Today was cool pms cramps the fucin works. missed out on skoo. um......did some home work slept the pain away. hopefully tommoro will be a better day. I try to start my mornings good got my drake alarm clock ring tone so I get to wake up to the sound of his voice lol (im so corny) after that my morning go smooth until that is I get on the highway I swear gta has made my road rage the worse it could possibly be. I get so ad ova nothing after an hour of driving I swear I need to go staright to an anger management class lol. Alright imm out good night god bless. yawn my bed feels so amazing yay



    P.s monica if u get the chance to read this hit me up asap i need to ask u a ???? about steves taxes alright! thnx I love you!

    Highlight of the day- Listening to Mike Posner

    Tip of the day-Save your work every 2 minutes when working on a paper
  • 7 to 8 inches ?????

    u know what taste sooooo good yellow rice wit corn wit scrambled egss. Wen im eatin t i feel like im eatin spanish chinese food. But what ruins the whole thing is the ketchup. I love ketchup wit everythin now or honey mustard thats my new thing everythin i eat has to have either ketchup or mustard. its so good u dont even know dont knock it until you try it!!!! tommoro im just gonna do handful of white rice scarmbled egss wit ketchup that will b my dinner......... Im addin mo fiber to everything i drink or eat. you know that shyt called benefiber. i been on it fo a week and i have notice the effects of fiber it does keep u fuller longer and ur appetite doesnt come back as fast but it makes u feel bloated and gassy but im normally like that probably cuz i havent been shytyn. I been drinkin my 1 gallon of water daily as well and my skin looks amazin dam i dont think  ever want to go tannin again i dont want to loose this glow!!!! supposely my mom says "im lookin slimmer" if i am its probably the fibr makin me shyt like crazy that could explain my skin to all the toxins i had in my body probably made my skin the way it use to b i was gettin real bad breakouts. im gonna start gettin into call of duty again i need something to do other than sleep shower homework exercise eat in my routine. i want to have a badass kill streak people!! I got a dream catcher in the mail from those people who ask u for money for poor kids.....well i threw that away but kept the dream catcher its so pretty hopefully it works! Cuz i be having some crazy dreams. today is carlos b-day.........oops i forgot to call him on his birthday.......will I? no. thats pretty fuced up not callin someone u known for half ur life and not wish them happy birthday............. lol. happy fucin birthday Im celebratin it for you right now wit a bottle of hen rock. my car started over heating again soo sad i thought it was done wit doing that. it always startes acting up wen ever the weather changes from hot to cold its like it gets a cold then it goes away. I wonder wats wrong with it. oh well I cant do nothing about it  I just want a new car I deserve one im such a good girl! today i was in one of those push button altimass omg i wanted to cry. The inside is ok nothing real specail but the outside is gorgeous, u would think they make the inside equally beautiful nope. Did you know the rectum can hold 7 to 8 inches of shyt thats crazy I wonder how many pounds that is???????? yawn im not to happy about this rainy week. well im outta here. bye people.

    Highlight of the day-yummm scrabled eggs yellow rice wit ketchup

    Tip of the day- using lotion 3 times a day everyday will strengthin ur nails n make em grow super long
  • No celebration

    im in the 3rd mode, medterm 2 and keyboardinfbe  class im actually excited about it! I will be able to type my blogs faster yay!!!!!!!!! honeestly im not in the mood to type i have like a millions of thoughts and feelings going thru my head. I hate being so indicisive. But I have to to prevent myself from making a bad decision. Im such a control freak lol oh well yawn. I know one thing I lov my father for being there for me and having my back ok let me stop right here b4 i get super emotional on here. good night god bless

    Highlight of the day- new mod!!!!!!!!

    Tip of the day- Just b youself have fun!
  • Its so smooth

    guess what i had a nother virus on my laptop what a pain! But i back to doing wat i enjoy to do bloggin/journal entry about crap. I feel lie writing a mini story lol. sometimes i wish i was a singer or sang on the side its so much fun. I dont think I can sing but i love to do it.                                                     It was a hot summer day I decided to go for a wlk around the block. I felt the need to see people, see if anything intrestng was going on. I hated living in the projects but I really ahd no choice. My mother went to puertorico to take care of my sick aunt. I was stayin with my Grandmother, I love her so much. As I was walking down the stairs I couldnt help but notice him hanging out by his truck with his boys. He was so handsome, his name is tony all the girls around here want him. Tony is known not to give a female the time of day. He is into his money, truck and i guess you can say hes in a gang. Tony smile always made me smile it was that perfect such a tin a way turn on!. I proceeded to walk past them all, they all got quiet I could feel there eyes on me. Talk about an awkward moment. I didnt mind as long as I got Tony's attention. I made my way to the store only to find the hood rat vanessa feelin up on the store owner. That girl will do anything in order to not pay. As soon as she saw me she rush up to me just to nform me about tommoro nights roof party. Vanessa wasnt anything cute to look at, she was skinny petite, real boney and long brown silky hair that she always but in a high ponytail. I was always thankful of my figure cury in all the right places and average sized. .................dam i dont feel like writing no more lol I dont know how people write books its alot of work but a great way to express ideas. I was trying to find a way to visually describe the main chracter shyt I didnt even give her a name.......Imma call her veronica. today I was talking to a friend hes very nice ........hes been pressurin me hard for me to giv him a chance but..............I dont think I an give anyone a chance really even if the guy happens to look like drake or has to die for eyes if a guy like that asked me to  be his sidekick.........as always I will push him away Its not my fault i thank mr carlos for makin me the bytch that iam hes been ignorin me for 3 weeks hes  been mad shady. he loves keepin his secrets I dont know why? I hope he has a great birthday cuz I will be celebratin it for him. Im not as dum as you thnk sweetheart keep playin games I hope u find wat ever it is that u want out of life. My fucin parents got home they gonna fuc up my concentration I hate that shyt. Now they are gonna interupt me a million times thru out this entire blog. sigh. Mayb I should get my act together and pick a real man out 4 me. one that doesnt just sex me and feeds me lame!!!!!!!!! I want one that does corny sweet things like holds my hand thru the mall one that will sit wit me in the park and drink wit me and talk about people that walk by. some one that will shut there phone of around me and wont rush me to take him to bang a sale do that shyt on ur own time. A nice thoughtful romantic considerate man. Im all set wit guys who are cry babys I dont need a clingy crybaby tch that gets emotional about everything I say or do I need a fucin man lol I could go on and on but familly guy is on

    Highlight of the day- Having the house to myself for the day ( me tyme)

    Tip of the day- Take a risk something good may come out of it

No comments:

Post a Comment