Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Myspace blogs


  • Make me warm

    its freezing. im really cold slight headache. i dont know how to feel right now. i feel like my life could end tommoro. i would never want my life to end i am just learning and expieriencin and appreciating how valuble life is. everyday i feel like i get closer to and with god. he helps me in so many ways. hes so undercover lol. i feel him pushin his way into my life more and more every day. i want to b so close to him. he gives me motivatio to move on. u kno positivity.  i kno as long as i hav in my heart it will b ok. he makes my evil nightmares go away.............i dont care if u think im crazy. goodnight and remember god works in mysterious ways..........................
  • No tequila 4 breakfast


    Im watching jerry springer right now. Today is martin luther king day and I dont have school obviously. I dont think if today was a holiday I would of had school do to the fact that it is snowin and there is an uncomfortable amount of snow around. Sigh. I really need to buy new bras. My cup size is wayy bigger than a B. All the weight I been gainin has been going everywhere especially my breast. I dont like it cuz it means i have to invest in more bras. Victoria secret bras are not cheap. But they are worth every penny these are the only bras I can sleep in not even notice that I have them on. The quality is very good so far I have 5 that are from a year ago( I have more than 5 vicky bras lol that would b gross if i only owned 5 bras) and they are still going stillgoing strong lets see how long they can looking perfect. I have been waiting for victoria secret to realease a new sexy little things line (my favorite line out of the vicky line) for the spring/summer because the designs for last year are ugly. I heard that the new maraculous push up bra is amazing. That it pushes your boobs up to your chin lol it exxagerates your boobs. So basically giving you that superficial fake boob look. I wonder if thats what it looks like. Next time I feel like going to the mall I will definetly try it on. Get my matching thong and panty thing going on. Im hungry I wish there was something good to eat

    Highlight of the day-Nothing yet

    Tip of the day-Get it done

  • One thing or the other

    Im really frustrated, aggravated, annoyed.............Yes today I had a bad day. Its like no matter how much I try to do something right,, it back fires. I dont want to get depressed about cuz its not that serious, I havent been depressed in awhile why start now. Cuz thinggs arent going my way for a month. No. I try and try and try to be positive but theres always one thing that happens to me that likes to push back the way I feel. Whether its my family, bills, money, random people that dont mean nothing to me or just the people that do. I hate being taking advantage of. Im sick of going out my way for people. If I do something for you do something for me. Im not even gonna worry about Im just going to go back to my antisocial ways. I really dont want anything to do with anybody anymore. Im just going to focus on me and what I want and need. In the end no one is going to be there like my family no one is going to help me pay my bills no one is going to give me money no one is going to go out there way to do anything for me. I dont want to deal with anyone. So if anyone has my number delete it. If not I will change it. If your contributing to me or helping me I dont want anything to do with you. Im so mad. I dont like anyone right now. Can it get any worse

    Highlight of the day- My negative checking account because every time I get money it goes to something else thats bullshyt gotta love life

    Tip of the day- leave me alone I dont want to talk to you. Pay me.
  • blackberry

    Current mood:thankful
    God I have to resort to bloggin on my berry again so you people better get use to it. So its almost one I have to go to bed so I can go to an orientation how exciting. Any ways things are looking brighter since god been shining his light on me. Thanks god I love you. Where the enter button on this thing?
    Lol I found it. Bye people goodnight.

    Highlight of the day-filing all my important papers

    Tip of the day-always keep your ownm personal copies of your health history especially immunizations

No comments:

Post a Comment