Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Myspace blogs


  • Work that ass out

    im back omg it smells like burnt beans thats the worst smell ever. I hate wen i text people and nobody answers back. im so glad my cousin wasnt lyin to me i thought she was. im so tired i thnk i been up and for the past 2 days..............ugh i dont realy know what to talk about my bran feels fried dam and  have to  study for an exam tommmoro. yesterday i decided my next 2 piercings ima do it wen these 2 piercings heal. I willl post pix of my next 2 piercings im so excited. I love watching keeping up  with thte karddashians i love my lil kimmy cakes and her fake ass lol. I finaaly got my workout dvds so now i can work that assout. I refuse to go to the gym i have a membership but its not for me since im shy and anti social. My dad wont let me buy and put a tremill or an eliptical in the side porch :-(  I love walking in the park but the days it rains imma need a place to work it out so y not pop in a dvd and tone/firm up in my case alot im a fucin hefffer. I know one thing I want to keep my ass size like I can loose my boobs and go back to a B cup but my ass has to stay lol alright im out of here bye bytches
  • Never have I ever or have I ever

    Never have I ever ? Or have I ever?
    1. Lied to everyones face
    2. Had a college degree
    3. Fell in love for the right reasons
    4. Did everything for myself
    5. Called you a bytch to your face
    6. Jumped of a bridge
    7. Went to the club with a boyfriend
    8. Had a penny to my name
    9. Went crazy
    10. Truly love myself
    11. Wish upon?
    12. Closed my eyes and dreamed
    13. Hated a man
    14. Appreciated a man
    15. Looked in my mothers and thanked her
    16. Said fuc it
    17. Watch the sunset
    18. Respected an old person
    19. Wanted to die
    20. Accused you
    21. Had a blood transfusion
    22. Get judge
    23. Say what you dont have the balls to say
    24. Wanted to look like amber rose
    25. Painted a mural
    26. Trusted another soul
    27.Existed
    28. Closed minded
    29. Sensitive to your thoughts
    30. Cared if you read this
    31. Thought this bytch really got issues
    32. Thought crazy people are sane
    33. I'am better than you
    34. Broke the law
    35. Lied and cheat
    36. Been perfect
    37. Had just one man
    38. Sexed a female
    39. Got engaged
    40. Won a G
    41. had alcohol poisinn
    42. Thought evil thoughts
    43. saw an alien
    44. Been pregnant
    45. read an encyclopedia
    46. embarrased my self
    47. Thought I was an embarassment
    48. Use people
    49. Been racist
    50. Been responsible
    51. Wore 5 inch heels
    52. Wore a bikini
    53. Thought he was only mine
    54. been a player
    55. Spied
    56. Tipped a stripper
    57. Walked in the park naked
    58. been in an orgy
    59. Stop wait a minute Im a player yes its true.
    60. little to old
    61. Secret Spy aka Rat
    62. Walked across a highway
    63. cried
    64. Walked away
    65. thanked you

    Highlight of the day- Im secretly dying but im not tellin anyone

    Tip of the day- Learn how to not keep secrets it makes you a better person

    I do things I never do I did things I never Did

    Ha ha thank god nobody reads this shyt thats why I get away wit all the shyt I write
  • Ok Why

    School was borin I saw my little mexicanc stalker than I saw the kid I want to fuc I swear I see him every where I go wtf its so annoying cuz he aint even all tht he just apretty cocky face ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I dont feel like going to scholl tommorow im havin withdrwls anxiety i need to get this ouy my system cu its makin m a bytch.seriously y do i eve....i just get aids and die
  • Ok Why

    School was borin I saw my little mexicanc stalker than I saw the kid I want to fuc I swear I see him every where I go wtf its so annoying cuz he aint even all tht he just apretty cocky face ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I dont feel like going to scholl tommorow im havin withdrwls anxiety i need to get this ouy my system cu its makin m a bytch.seriously y do i eve....i just get aids and die

No comments:

Post a Comment