Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Myspace blogs


  • Really yea really

    Current mood:sad
    I cant stand people who lie like it gets on my last nerve. If you lie to me and I find out im gonna judge you. If you tell me the truth I will take it anyway I want to take it. The question is why lie to me? What consequences are you afraid? Are you araid of losin me as a friend. I just think its rel immature. I can handle the truth and beyond. My question who is stronger or who is weaker a woman who birth a child and raised or made the decision to abort a child? Isnt that a good question? I think so whatever yall opinions is ts your opinion and I respect it a hundred percent. What the fuc.....why do people try to fuc wit me and try to get on me like I did something wrong, dont worry imma get over it im a strong ass woman dont need nothing or nobody. thanks anyway

    Highlght of the day- gettin reaquainted wit a good old friend, thanx baby

    Tip of the day- Stay fucin strong dont let anything bring you down, you can get thru watever is troublin you trust me!!!!!!!!!!
  • Why dont u just *** me

    What a fucin day, Let me just start  of by tellin yall my nite this is the second night where I had a bad mini dreams. Yes I believe my bad dreams are comin back. Its horrible I cant sleep at all. I fell asleep for like 15 minutes and woke up feelin like someone punch me to awake me??????????/ crazy huh! so i stayed up textin my good friend rezno he helped me keep my mind of whatever I was scared of. So i passed out.....and woke up and saw that my laptop was still on and looked at the missed messages rezno sent lol they were so funny talkin about you passed the fuc out again. Hes awesome! so anyways my day today was good/bad. I woke up at 6:00 am watch the news (omg I love watchin the fucin news it makes me realize that every one is sufferin in some way) then did my morning rotine got ready and fresh for skoo. I get to school late thanks to dunkin donuts fucin bytches take forever too order actin like they fat ass is ordering the dam menu. Me I just get my mocha hot or cold coffee. When im thirsty I get the ice coffee. When im cold and hungover I get the hottt coffee mocha cream n sugar yummmmmmmy!! So english was cool we bullshyt thru the book then he let us fuc around for 2 hours. Me n my skoo friends smoke outside then I went too look for a cute ass guy. Of course yall know I got to find my eye candy for entertainment lol. He is something fine too look at taller than me and hazel eyes too die for. Then my medterm class..........um I just found out my teacher is bi?? I was wonderin why she was staring at my rainbow nails. Now she probably thinks im gay........um no lady I dont think so. omg why is I feel like all this valley rats grill me or just hav a starin prob like seriously im not better than but ur so not on my level so me being me i just look past them hoes like they aint even there there worth eye contact. back to medterm class lol, we copied 2 hours of notes and bullshyt fo an hour. I stayed after skoo fo study group it was so much fun all of us bugged in the roomm I got to pretend I was a teacher lol in front of the class writing bullshyt on the board. I was  out by 430 so I get home happy that I got and found a parking spot amazin like seriously yall are so lucky to have your own spot please be thankful for that!!!!!!!! So i come home to hearing my dad bytch about the fuse to living room went out nd to go tell the lady down stairs to fix it???????????? Um first of all yall had all day to talk to her why do u have to wait for me to come home to that what if I didnt come home at all, what If I didnt live there??????// lol. Steve lives here to wtf So i told my dad im not going to do it and what if I didnt live . So steves fucn bytch ass finally does something and talks to her problem solve. As soon as that get fix turned on the internet goes out my dad freaks because hes 65 years old and his life entertainment is the internet god bless him but he is addicted and in denial. He was like jaz call charter im like are u fucin serious again i was like no wait it out .....he got maddddd I was like tell steve fucin fix it he lives here to so steve try to fix it and starts runnin his mouth about me that im lazy. im like excuse me atleast im in skoo full time and doing wat i need to do unlike u  u homo fuc that locks himself in his room all day like a fucin psycho jerkin off (mayb) and avoidin ur family just so u play a maple story 24/7 wit ur lil canada slut. go get a fucin real life girl to suck ur dick loser I told him sign up fo skoo full time ur wastin time trust me i kno wat im talkin about hes like i dont want fucin lazy shyt then im like since u dont wanna got to skoo fulltime work at ur job full time hes like no i cant cuz of skoo he goes one day a week to skoo. like seriously he makes me so mad he can be helpin my parents wit bills and givin me money for the cell billl i pay for and i dont even hav fucin job seriously im gonna slut my self fo 200.00 to cancel his line cuz hes gonna learn to get his own phone im sick of helpin his ungrateful ass ignorant piece of shyt wat piss me off the most was that he said stop buyin boots and bags listen u lil fuc i pay all my bills first b4 i buy myself clothes hennessy cigggs gass u  lil nigga dont pay shyt im so done i just want to move out so they can see how fuc off they will b wit out me and really see what life is with out me lol dam it feels good to get that out my chest im tired of typin hopefull i wont have any noghtmares good nite yall life is goood lol

    Highlight of the day- hazel eyes

    Tip of the day- dont take shyt personal cuz it jus gonna make u suffer dont feed into Im tryin to practice that shyt myself
  • He makes me sad

    Aubrey Drake Graham, he makes me sad. The only reason why is because I cant even touch him. How do I even know he exist. Lol na man his video say something makes me sad I want to be the bytch he brings to his crib and ask me......"Say something baby".  Any way I have a serious addiction to my blackberry its not cool I need something to preoccupy me. I feel like im in a relationship wit my bberry. Then today was the worst to drive i swear like everyone was driving like a stupid dum piece of shyt. Like seriously im so lucky car still drives and is in tact cuz the way these people make me feel effects the way I drive. I can honestly say I dont think I should have a driving liscense. I really drive like a dum fuc and thats not even wen im drunk driving its worse when Im sober cuz wen im sobber I kno I can talk my way out of anything but wen ur drunk driving your fuced no matter what but fuc. I just in my i hate people on a higher level today. Like i wanted to gta it today take the bat out m trunk and start swingin it at peoples head and here the bat hittin there head. then the rush of doing that and seeing there expression in slow motion as the bat smashes ..........sigh  know i will never be able to express such an anger even if I could I know god will be mad lmao........beating people wit a bat is not good people try it dogs or cats there useless as it is. Amerie cant sing omg god. I dont want to do nothing like nothing I jus wanna be cute and skinny healthy fuc money wen u look good its like gettin same respect as havin money you get treated like gold and if u got a personalty like mine you can get along wit everyone why limit yourself.......unless you that type of bytch jealous ass envious female that dont want to talk to you cuz you dont have any pimples? lol wtf I know I say some stupid shyt....Another day of freedom life s good another day to just make myself better right? Yo you know I got free tampons in the mail, yea I guess its a new marketng technique I kno I shouldnt complain about something thats free but in all reality what if I never get my period or im going thru menopause why the fuc you sendin me tampons? The worst part is I dont wear fucin tampons thats just straight up dirty and nasty........thats like havin your poop stuckk in your pussy absorbiing all your blood and expandin and gettin smellier and smellier........Im sorry im a believer that the blood is suppose to flow out side the body not in a ball of tissue stuck in your cervix. The whole reason us females get our period is to discharge the old lining of our uterus and get a new egg/eggs dont u think u want to discharge that out. you dont hold ur pee with a tampon do you? what would hapen if you did thank I made my point. Im so fucin nasty I love it. I can handle it baby nothing to nasty for me. Wow

    Highlight of the day-Honey mustard & onion pretzels (seems like food is the only thing bringin me anytype of joy

    Tip of the day-Dont fantasize about a man you will never have, you will end up with serious depression and hate the world lol
  • Seriously

    i know people dont have anyhting better than to be nosey in other peoples life (me being one of them) but to go out your way and really put there info out there on blast is so fucin lame. Grow up be an adult. I think as long as everyones happy than leave alone. Isnt that what its all about you gettin what you want out of whatever the situation maybe. Ew my default picture is straight ugly I really look like a toned down black version of jeffree star lmao its sucks lookin like a black transexual but what can you do about it nothing. This weekend I think I drank more than ever i abused my body hardcore not good. The other day I went for a walk in da park (my secret hiding spot) beautiful day it was just bautiful so i do 1 lap and call it a day wlkin drunk in the park s hard people and looks hilarious but besides all that i went to get in my car and i you could hear is riiiiiip and no it wasnt a fart it was my pants! they ripped my left cheek was out in the open thank god I wore panties instead of a thong so i improvised grabbed my hoody wrapped it around my waist drove my ass home. That walk must of did something to my ass or maybe those jeans were on there way to dyin........im so thirsty, I think my lip ring is infected I think the peroxide made it worse I need to learn to not put dirty things in my mouth......speaking of dirty yall have to check out jeffree star on you tube thatt thing is hilariious his lyrics are a million more times more shockin and obscene than half the shyt I say. But in one video he gave a bum money so im on his team. my nail polish is takin forever to dry I need them to dry asap so I can get to studyin.........I so dont want to but I have to if I wanna get on that deans list I love having braggin rights ha ha peace da fuc out i cant find my mac lemonade lipgloss .............i wanna try that bitch makeup it looks so pretty

    Highlight of the day-eating a jr. whopper yummy

    Tip of the day-Stock up on condoms

No comments:

Post a Comment