Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Myspace blogs


My Hair Products

Current mood:blessed






So recently I been gettin asked what the hell I use in my hair. So I must be doing something right. I appreciate the compliments I get from my people bout my hair. So Im specifically makin this blog bout the products I use and I how I use them. Enjoy.

1. Pantene's Beautiful Lengths Shampoo/Conditoner $ 3.99 each
2. Organic Root Stimulator olive Oil Replenishing Pak $ 1.39                                               
3. Spectrum Naturals Coconut Oil Organic $ 9.99
4. Nexxus Headress Volumizing Leave In Conditioner $ 19.99
5. Nexxus Exxtra Gel Style Creation Sculptor $ 19.99
6. Sephora Wide Tooth Comb $ 4.00

I have natural curly hair so I have to wash it every three days. I use pantene pro-v beautiful lengths. This stuff is awesome it leaves your hair soft and smelling real good! I have notice that my hair has gotten longer within the past few months so if your trying to grow out your hair this is what you need! My hair is really thin and falls out alot im surprised im not bald so this product doesnt make my hair fall out like past shampoos/conditioners. When I want to straighten my hair I use the organic root stimulator olive oil replenshing pak its a deep conditioning treatment. It softens/strengthings/moisturizes your hair. Everytime I use it I notice a big difference my hair is stronger softer and easier to straighten and detangle and it doesnt look as dry. As soon as I get out the shower I use the Spectrum Naturals Coconut Oil Organic  Comb it thru and focusin on my ends P.S always detangle your hair in the shower while you have conditioner in your hair. After the coconut oil I use Nexxus Headress Volumizing Leave In Conditioner all thru out my hair. Finally I use Nexxus Exxtra Gel Style Creation Sculptor if I want to rock my hair curly. Then I let my hair air dry. I dont like usin the blow dryer cuz it dries the shyt out  hair causin split ends. Curly hair always has to be moisturized. When combin your hair always start at the ends never at the roots. I might not be a professional but I know how to take care of my hair. If your trying to grow your hair out its important for you not have your tied up in a pony tail or tight buns. Try to let your hair breath and wear your hair down or wear loose hair styles. thats about it ladies, let me kno if yall got any questions!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment