Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Myspace blogs


  • Im yo Bytch

    I pay for your section 8.
    I pay for your food stamps.
    I pay for your welfare check.
    I pay for that prepaid cell phone.
    I pay for your free health care.
    I pay for your free wic.
    I pay for your college education.
    How? With my mother fucin taxes you lazy baby poppn bytches. You idiots who claim to be disabled.
    I have been workin since the age of 16.
    I have paid for my own health care.
    I have paid for my car.
    I have paid my insurance.
    I have paid my college education.
    I have made the right decsions for myself.
    Why is it so hard for you dum lil pill poppin slut bytches to get off yo ass and get a job.
    How hard is it to go to the gas station and buy a pack of condoms.
    How hard is it to use ur free masshealth to get an abortion so I have one less mouth to feed. Here I am driving a 2000 altima and these dum $50.00 a month rent paying bytches drivin around in 2010 camry's um thats a problem. America your fuced up. There are people actually trying to better themselves, there are people who wake up every to go to work and bust there ass at 6am. There are people who drive 45 minutes everyday just to get an education they have to pay for just so they can get a piece of paper that gives them a good job opportunity to save up money to buy that fucn 2010 toyota camry. But no you have uneducated people who get paid to do nothing or dum ass jobs that really dont do anything for anybody. For instancce Teachers im sorry they are underpaid. They teach us to be better to do better they get our minds working they incourage and support us to do better (well some teachers lol) But there like robots that give us food or treat us like shyt over the dam phone wen we need assistance. Ooh and another thing if you getting paid $18.00 or more an hour why the fuc are you so rude and cranky doing your fucin job????? Why are you so stank??/ Please do me a favor if you do make that much keep it too yo fucin self you slob braggin fuc, not everyone is as fortunate as your non degree ass your lucky ur even there. Yea i b a hater but i know everything I said is the motha fucin truth.
  • Suck on rainy days

    dam  cant believe shawn michaels is retired its a sad night for me I really enjoyed his work he is a great entertainer. waaaaaaaaaa lol My entire day has been real off. Woke up to rain to I knew I was gonna have a bad hair day. I had to wait forever in traffic and forever for cofee. some guy almost swipes me on the highway im so dramatic i love it. I had a big to do list but I dont even think one thing got accomplished of it today. This rain doesnt help at all. I just want to go to park and chill. I miss the park. I have a big test 2 morrow I hardly even study. My flash drive isnt workin right my printer sucks. I just want microsoft 2007. Im so behind in my other class I need to stop being lazy. Well tommorow is going to be a better day I promise myself. Fml good nght what a wack post I just want to fuc all the wrstlers run a train on them hoes????????? imgaine havin my 3 favorite wrestlers wen ever I want dam that brought a smile to my face and I hardly smile

    Highlight of the day- randy ortons halfnaked body

    Tip of the day-By 10 packs of $1.00 lighters cuz matches suck on rainy days
  • Your fucin face

    steve gave me a chocolat bunny that taste old for easter. i think it was from last year. it was nice that he bought me chocolate but dam its nasty. steves playin ps3 right now but everytime he talks he makes a sex noises.  i think im hungover. i drank sum green tea but its not workin. i think awww my bunny is meltin oh my god i feel like crap  dont think i can even drink today. but I would like to since its the weekend and I never do anythn I cant breath all I can smell is pine sole sso Im learning how to type and its so hard im rreally slow at it. steve is gettin on my nerves he think nobody think have nothing better to write about i dont know how we get along but we do im so bored I keep bothering him by the way steves my brother. o wow why is it wen people aree or get jealous they create drama as a way to get at you. It amuses me that people take so much time to get revenge for no reason.`steve wont stop laughin at the wrestlers on tv hes annoying by the way steve is my brother any wrestlins on i have to give all my attention to big sweaty muscely men on roids in tight clothes that are half naked ok i need to stop bye!

    highlight of the day- long hair dont care yummy! lol

    tip of the day- eat b4 you plan on drinking for more than 8 hours lol thts y im hung over
  • Evil Woman

    I just hear this from Mike posner and I hear it and It reminds me of me. I love it. Its so true........thats so bad.  try to tell you men that try to talk to me that im bad for your health, basically you dont know what your getting yourself into wen your dealing wit me just alot of pain  The song is called Evil woman, enoy!





    I know what you're tryna do, you got every guy here thinking you like them too
    so you can switch your hips & bat your eyes
    you better go try this shit on another guy cause I can see through what you telling me
    you want me to fall in love to help your self-esteem
    And baby how high do i look to you, you better leave me be and go find another fool you you

    Chorus:
    evil woman
    evil woman
    evil woman
    evil woman

    And i know that you're out my league, but you lead me on & tell me that you're into me
    cause cause cause you know you got me on a string, and if you pull it right ill probably buy you seven jeans
    cause you're so fly, you know it too
    And you sure do your best to make us notice you but baby how high must you be, if you think im gon' let you go & pull that shit on me
    you're just a

No comments:

Post a Comment