Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Myspace blogs


  • I dont want to do it captain lol

    Current mood:angry
    I miss my blogggggggggg . I miss being a whore um yea for you baby what u want want want like boom boom boom come here rude boy is u big enuff as u can tell my song off the week is Rihanna rude boy I fucin love this song but I hate that fucin bytch suckin of my man drakes dick who the fuc she think she is lickin that tip and suckin it whoa whoa express urself cuz im from grove street (gtasa)

    Haven't been on here for a few days. I thought I stop by before I start studying. Whats on my mind let's see............I didn't do anything this weekend I got my period it was awful so I couldn't have sex, I didn't have the energy to go to ..... oh yea the boiler room oh god no. It was rachael rays b-day. The only thing I did was on thursday I stop by Monicas house she had a lil getogether for Juans B-day a.k.a Superman. I dont know why hes called superman.......... do I dare to find out? lol na im kiddin Speakin of Juans and Juan.... I cant say full names but, that kid doesnt give up I got respect him for being so persistent. Sigh hes alil slow doesnt quite get the hint. anyways thats not my problem dont you men get I like do my own thing. Whatever reading my own blogs makes me sick grow up jaz hav some kids already lol be like the rest of the crew get sperminated by a guy that isnt your man and then eventually fall inlove with him and finally become seriously involved for the childs sake  oh shyt that was a low blow lol. The truth hurts and noboddies perfect in all honesty im jealous and envious to all yall. so that itself is a compliment. I dont think I can ever put up with a kid I give everyone props that has a kid and works a fulltime job. When u hav a kid you gotta wake up one hour earlier than what you normally do to get the kid ready for s shyt why the fuc am i explainin this all u females already kno. I want a kid but im to selfish/ lazy/ plus I know no matter how long I wait to find the perfect spermdonor the more time I waste all men are pieces of shyt that want there penises slobbered on and dont give a fuck about anything else its like you have to always negotiate with them...... it sucks for example i dont feel like it good the fuck bye. all u mean people u fuckin suck all u haters like slowly around the rim off my asshole after im done shittin. all u boys that like me move im a waste of ur time. all the guys who did me ha ha I never called u back ur wack lol ok ok seriously im done

    Highlight of the day- Me sittin here wonderin what is to become

    Tip of the day- Go get pregnant its the cool thing to do oh yea and make sure not to tell your good friends once you do. love ya.
  • Symptoms & Signs Of A Self Absorbed Bytch

    Symptoms & Signs Of A Self Absorbed Bytch

    Here below I made a list of what I have experienced and learned thru out my life about a certain type of person. I always tried to describe the way the person is but it wasn't enough. So I came up with labeling them a self absorbed bytch. I have befriended and encountered a few in my life in fact I might still be so called friends with a few of them. Why you ask because they choose to stick around I'm sure they can chew me up and spit me out if they really wanted, but then who would listen to them or acknowledge there mere existence? other people can can tolerate so much
    1. They only think about themselves

    2. Male or Females can be a self absorb bytches

    3. They are always judging you from head to toe

    4. They get frustrated easily

    5. They always have to be center of attention

    6. They through mini tantrums

    7. They always have to show off there big saggy
    breast

    8. They show off everything they buy whether its a coffee or a douche

    9. They think there shyt don't stink and try to be
    perfectionist

    10. They always ask stupid question to be int the spotlight "Am I fat"?

    11. They always need self assurance

    12. They love being stared at

    13. They are super jealous

    14. They are always in attack mode so always be cautious when approaching

    15. They love too cock block and go thru
    desperate attempts in doing so

    16. If they fail at the attempt to cock block they throw tantrums

    17. They love to brag and show of there money

    18. They have no clue how to manage money

    19. They are addicted to tanning

    20. They are obsessed with having any man that gives them the time off day

    21. They always need to be in a relationship or constantly in one

    22. They are sex addicts

    23. They think sex is a form of a love

    24. They leech of men

    25. They use there friends

    26. They are very immature

    27. They not the brightest people

    28. Its there way or the high way

    29. It's impossible to get them to do you a favor

    30. They try to bribe you

    31. They have attitudes for no reason

    32. Moody or suffer from bipolar

    33. They always getting professional manis and
    pedis

    34. They hardly ever use condoms or birth control god knows if they get tested..

    35. They have chameleon traits

    36. They are pathological liars

    37. Most of them have no role models

    38. They never express there feelings for others
    if its not sucking there penis

    39. They get off on your pain literally

    40. They go out of there way for penis

    41. They are known for kicking you out as soon
    as they know there getting laid

    42. They are super bossy

    43. They are ridiculously annoying

    44. They are needy

    45. They never take advice

    46. They never seem like there listening

    47. They would die for dick

    48. They don't know ho to drive

    49. They get money from mommy & daddy

    50. They always seem to win money

    51. They don't like hearing the truth

    52. They cant handle the truth

    When you meet or know a self absorb bytch, Do what I do call them a Narcissistic Bytch don't worry in most cases there to fucin stupid to know what that means.

No comments:

Post a Comment